Tuesday 13 November 2012

My little slice of heaven..........


My little slice of heaven....

Ok so if you have found this blog I am very comforted as I won't be rambling to myself and as they say the first sign of madness is talking to ones self....

Anyway lets get acquainted as you have now found me :-) my names Sam I'm 23 and I am currently studying to become a social worker... I have recently moved from Hampshire back home to the West Midlands as believe it or not I moved all that way and the love of my life was on my doorstep all along... Fate is a very funny thing eh..... So I've moved in with my lovely in laws to be.... Yep alongside studying I'm also planning our upcoming wedding glutton for punishment??? Nope excited!!!!

So this brings me to my very first post creating my little slice of heaven within a somewhat chaotic household ( we live in a vicarage as my dear mother in law to be is a vicar which is interesting to say the least... But that's for later posts lol)

So below is the beautiful oasis I created ( I do wish I'd done a before pic....) let me know what you think my theme was aiming towards tranquil vintage..... All the furniture I stripped and brought back to life myself :-)

Ttfn Sam
XxxX

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, thankyou so much for your comment! I'm so pleased you started your own blog! I'm trying to follow you but I can't see where to! x

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hun.... So new to this lol I think my blog spot thing is imperfectionisbeauty23blogspot.com really confusing this lark :-) thankyou for the reply sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete